Weigth Loss

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Daily Dieting Journal

Yesterday I begin the diet. 2 days ago my baby Leah turned 3 months old. While pumping I looked at myself in the mirror and decided this is it. I don’t want this weight to stay with me. I want to tone up and loose the weight. I want to be more in shape then before I had her. Well, with yesterday’s meals of McDonalds at lunch and Jack In The Box for dinner, it became painstakingly clear to me that I was going to get nowhere fast with eating like a teenager. So, today I have decided to turn the leaf, or whatever they call it. I’m not doing Weight Watchers, Atkins, South Beach, Slim Fast, or anything like that. I am purely going to watch my portions and food choices, and exercise when I can…which isn’t much with a 3 month old to tend to, a house to clean and keep clean and an almost full time job. But, no excuses. An excuse is a crutch that only the illiterate use. My goal is to keep track of my food choices and the amount of activity in my day.
Wednesday, June 10, 2009
For breakfast I had nothing. Not a great choice, but I was out of time after breastfeeding Leah, getting myself ready for work, getting her ready to leave, getting her bottles for the day ready, and getting out the door.
About 11ish I had a tapioca pudding cup, around 12 I had an apple, and somewhere in between then and 3pm I had 2 pretzel rods and some ice tea. The challenge will be making a good choice for a snack when I get home this afternoon before dinner, and watching my portions at dinner. Rick also just brought M&M Ice Cream sandwiches home the other night…so dessert will be another challenge.

No comments: