Weigth Loss

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Thursday, June 11, 2009

6/11/09

6/11/09
This morning I had a good intention to have a small bowel of rice krispies cereal with a banana. After pouring my cereal in the bowel and cutting the banana up in it I realized I threw the left over milk out yesterday since it was dated 2 days ago and out on the counter for who knows how long.
So, while feeding Leah I attempted to eat the dry cereal with the balance. I managed to eat all the banana (giving 1 piece to Lily), and some cereal. It left me hungry for more. When I got to work today I decided to microwave a Jose Ole Breakfast Burrito since I was still hungry. I successfully consumed 270 calories and 10 grms of fat more then needed due to not having milk for my cereal.
Now, 2 ½ hours later I find myself hungry for lunch. I am eating left over cheese tortellini from last nights dinner and 1 piece of bread.
I am sure before I leave work today I will have ate my 100 calorie little Debbie nutty bar.

I have plans to walk around Missouri Botanical Garden today after work if it is still nice out.


By the way - I did good with dessert last night. I had jello with a little lite cool whip!

No comments: